The patients who have undergone hair transplant surgery are worried about what to expect during the recovery period. The finals results of the surgery also depend on how well you have taken care of your hairs.
• After the surgery, the patient will notice redness and swelling around the affected area. This goes away in a few days. For this, the doctor will recommend you to apply ice on the affected area. If the problem doesn’t go away then you should visit the doctor.
• You should avoid touching the scalp as it increases the chances of infection. Moreover, the transplanted follicles will get affected and it might fall out. Due to this, the hair growth will not be proper. You should get a hair transplant in Visakhapatnam because the cost is comparatively low and the doctors are highly experienced.
• If you notice hair fall after the surgery, then it is very normal. It is part of the entire process of hair regrowth.
• You can go back to your normal work routine but take a few days off, after the surgery. Your body has undergone surgery so is it essential that you give your body some rest to recover properly.
• The patient will notice regrowth of hairs within three months. Additionally, the hairs will be a few inches long but they are visible.
• Another thing which you should follow is to eat a balanced diet. It is very important for effective results and fast recovery.